Confederate General

Yesterday I finished yet another confederate general. I decided that I would kick off my brigade of rebels with the leader himself.

Confederate General
Confederate Brigadier General

I spent a lot of time looking at images of horses on the Internet for two reasons. First of all I wanted to get the muscles right, but it was equally important to me that the paint job would represent a breed of horse that actually existed in the late 19th century. In this case a Bay.

The Peter Pig miniature was a joy to paint and I'm really starting to like cavalry miniatures where the rider is part of the casting.

Comments

  1. Greetings. Stumbled across your work at TMP. Great job! You've done a bang-up job on PPig's figure. Lookin' to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's VERY nice! Unfortunately mine look nothing like it . . . :O(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also painted that figure and yours is so much better. Looking forward to seeing the brigade.

    Davy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blood Bowl Witch Elf

Vietnam US Infantry Painting Guide

Blood Bowl Wood Elves